Friday, September 03, 2004

Pressure.

Earlier this year, I broke up with a guy I had been seeing for about 3 years. He wasn't really my type, and the relationship should have ended a long time ago. Anyway, my plan was to just avoid dating until I took care of some things (i.e., my weight, etc.) just so I could get to where I had to go and not be distracted.

Anyway, I was on AIM the other day when a pop up came on about the top ten cities for singles. I was curious and it led me to a site called love.com. I browsed the site and saw the most adorable guy! I couldn't help but IM him. We talked and we got along fine. But here is the thing, I showed him my online photo album which had pictures of me at a weight of 145. He really liked them, thought I was cute and everything. Over the next few days, we talked more and more. Then, he asked for my number and I gave him it (stupid me). I'm so intrigued by this guy for some reason, but the problem is, I am living a lie. I have to lose 20 more pounds to get down to the size I was in those pictures. It's so stressful. Maybe it'll keep me on track, maybe it won't. I think maybe I'll try to jog every day for like a week or two and maybe I can quickly get the weight off that way. It sucks because this guy really seems to be my type, but theres no way I can meet him like this!!

On a side note... I may just avoid AIM and him completely. He is a Gemini, and I am a Scorpio. By all indications, that is a match made in hell.

No comments: