Friday, September 17, 2004

Taking it one hour/meal at a time today

My friend wants me to spend the weekend with him but I'm not sure if that's a good idea since my standing on this plan is very shaky. I'd have to pack up a bunch of shakes but it still makes me nervous to be away. Today will make or break me. I have to get clean, for at least a week. I didn't weigh in today, though I was really tempted to. I just don't want to start the yo yo cycle of weighing in, getting depressed, then eating.

I've still lost at least 48 lbs I'm sure. That's nothing to scoff at. I just have to stop feeling sorry for myself and keep on moving. I don't need to get all scared now. I've come too far to turn back. The only person I'm making a promise to now is myself.

This plan is for me... nobody else...

No comments: