Sunday, September 12, 2004

confused and sad

Well, luckily I'm talking to a friend right now who is encouraging me not to feel bad.

Yesterday, I did all the right things. I worked out for nearly 45 minutes, and I stayed full fast.

Today, I weighed in--first at 162. I stepped on the scale again two more times, in shock, until it finally read 161.5 (third try).

What did I do wrong? Was it the cheat from the night before? Was it the unusually long workout? Did I not drink enough water? I know the cheat from Friday couldn't have been that bad. Traditionally, I only gain 1 lb, and then lose it + an extra .5 to 1.5 lbs the next day.

I'm praying for a major loss next week. I might not even be able to say that I lost 50 lbs in 12 weeks (the completion of today will mark 12 weeks).

No comments: