Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Back to 159.5

The only thing I did different was eat some of the Medifast crackers.

At a time like this, when shedding the last 15 lbs is so important to me... This stall is mind boggling. Does my body believe that 140 or so is my goal weight? Because it's not! My goal weight is 120, and that means I still have about 40 lbs to lose. Why my losses would slow down so suddenly, for the past 3 weeks, is just confusing.

Not sure what to do now. Today, we have a surprise little get together for my father. I guess after I'm done typing this I will also throw together my 60 Days Notice To Vacate my apartment in Buckhead. Am I doing the right thing? Who knows? The price is pretty much unbeatable, but I found myself bored living there. I'm signing the place over to my sister (hopefully).

My sister began the Quick Weight Loss program last week. I looked at the meal plan, and asked her why she didn't just do low carb. That's essentially what the program is--low carb! But I hope she does well.

Again, I'm very frustrated. This stall could continue throughout this week. Then what? I need this weight gone, like yesterday! I guess it doesn't matter anymore, anyway. I spoke to Tim last night and he revealed another, more conceited side. He admitted that he has a lot of female friends, yet he insists that he is a faithful, loyal guy. As a scorpio, I think I'd be too paranoid to accept that. Perhaps we're better off just friends. If I wasn't fat now, I probably would have met him by now and it would have been too late.

No comments: