Sunday, September 19, 2004

Things are looking up

Today I got up early and ran as planned. I was actually able to run for 15 minutes straight, I guess from all the readily available carbs I have floating around my body.

Then I went to church, and I think I looked pretty cute! I've been full fast the entire day, despite barbecue floating around. I keep track of the days when I'm full fast, and not full fast. Turns out that this week, I ate food literally every other day. My full fast rate was 57% so technically I did win the battle of the bulge for the week, barely.

Hopefully I can keep up the running for the next two weeks. I'm sure that would make a HUGE difference in my body appearance, even if my weight stays the same. I feel much more positive today. Glad to have made it through. I almost ended up being forced to go to a restaurant today after church but luckily the guys had the NFL on their mind. So I was saved by football. Ciao!

No comments: