Sunday, September 05, 2004

getting sloppy

At one point earlier in the week, I weighed in at 161. Then I gained and settled in at 162 all week long. Frustrated, I continued on plan, until Thursday, when I finally succumbed to the wings. They tasted awful, but I kept eating. I think I ate a total of 9. Then went on full fast the next two days. Then on Sunday (today), I had the wings again (about 7 this time).

I was just so hoping to get into the 150s this week. I guess I shouldn't expect so much, all it does is set me up for major disappointment. From this point on, I'm going to try my best but get rid of all expectations. It's crucial that I continue.

I decided to let that guy go. I don't want to feel like I have to rush to meet some deadline just for him. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but what other choice do I have. I already lied, now I must move on. I've been thinking about him and that situation a lot but I think the more I hang out with friends and enjoy myself the easier it will be for me to move on.

No comments: