Thursday, August 26, 2004

What's *Really* Wrong?

I'm not going to lie, these past few days have been very hard!

The temptation is unreal. Let me explain, my roommates always get a huge bag of frozen cooked Buffalo Wings from Sams and keep them in the freezer. But nobody eats them, and the wings haunt me just about every night. It's difficult, but for now my plan is to go walking/running once I get to the edge.

I've never had this much of a problem resisting. I think what needs to happen is that I need to make a firm decision, one way or another, of what exactly I plan to do. Am I going to go 100% or not? If I'm going to go 100%, then this foolishness with the chicken needs to stop!

So... that's it. I must make a decision....

And my decision is----- NOT TODAY! Is that firm enough? Not really when it comes to tomorrow, but for today it is. This chicken will always be around. In fact, once I reach my goal weight, I'll be eating much more chicken than I'll care to since I'll be low carbing and all. The chicken is not going anywhere... Those wings will still be around, even when I'm long gone. I need to move on and stop with this crap. I have so much work to do. Don't have time for this.

No comments: