Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Focused

I'm on Day 51... the second day of my 8th week on the Medifast program. It's simply unbelievable to me that I could be on a plan this long.

I've come to the realization that I have changed... Each day that goes by confirms it. I've been in several tight situations involving food... and I passed! I've moved on and kept going. My resolve is for real this time, I don't have to doubt myself anymore. I don't have to fear.

Yesterday I was thinking that I'd allow myself a modified meal or two when I get to 165 or 160. Right now I feel as if I could wait for 160...then again, why not 155?

I'm at 172 now. I've lost a total of 38 pounds. Is this type of weight loss possible on other plans? I'm sure of it. HOwever, for some reason, I just couldn't focus on those other plans. I always ended up eating/binging. That's how out of control I was.

Stepping away from food entirely was the best decision I ever made.

I'm so grateful to God for today. Now if I could only stop procrastinating and get to work!

No comments: