Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Interesting results

Today I woke up and weighed in at 170.5 after taking the two Thermo Hydroxadrine pills yesterday evening. Usually when I lose 1.5 lbs in a single day, I end up gaining half a pound the next day. So we'll see if that trend continues. One thing I didn't expect was to feel so jittery. I see my body is no longer immune to those things. I was going to try to hunt down an extra supply of pills because I only have 100 as of this morning, and each serving is 3 (although I'm only taking two). But I decided that 100 is enough. Honestly, I shouldn't be taking these pills in the first place. I don't want to get off track completely. I just need to get into the 150s ASAP to feel more comfortable in my skin...that's all! These pills give so much energy that I know I'll have to incorporate exercise unless I plan to get really sick.

No comments: