Thursday, August 26, 2004

On A Side Note...

I was thinking about it today...

After reading some of my prior entries, I realized that some of my rants reek of... well... pure ungratefulness.

I am SO VERY GRATEFUL to have lost 44 pounds!!! A little over 2 months ago, I was faced with the horrifying task of having to lose 90 pounds! The weight of it all blew my mind-- it was mind boggling and overwhelming. Now I have lost virtually half of that, and only have 20 or so to go to become extremely comfortable in my size.

My ultimate goal of 120 pounds will just be icing on the cake. I believe that weight will be me at my very best. A weight of 145-140 is not bad on me but it's not me at my best.

I need to remember to show gratitude because my blessings can easily be taken away.

Gee... writing here is so therapeutic...

No comments: