Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Struggling

Tonight I was really close to just making some buffalo wings--telling myself that I would be doing some sort of modified plan. In the last moments before heading downstairs to make the chicken, I uttered a desperate, half hearted prayer, then decided to go walking/running instead.

Now I'm somewhat back on track. I know once I start nibbling on food in my home that I will be on a slippery slope that I may not be able to get off of. I still have such a long way to go (47 pounds). At least its not 90 anymore :-)

Today I was wondering whether all of this fasting stuff is even necessary. I've heard that some people actually lose more weight when they include food. For some odd reason though, I always put on a pound.I wonder if I went really low carb if I could lose more weight that way??

I need to pick up momentum! I still have a ways to go. Should I keep on Medifast and assume the weight will come off? Or should I jump ship now?

No comments: