Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Day 23--You know what they say about "you didn't gain the weight overnight...?"

So you won't lose it overnight?

Well, that may be the case for some, but I pretty much did gain my weight overnight. So I pretty much expect to lose the weight overnight. The weight gain was so fast that it left me clueless about my true state of obesity for many months. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I learned my true standing.

Anyway, its Day 23 for me now. I believe this is officially the longest I've ever been on a diet. As of this morning, I am down 26 pounds! I gave up on the whole notion of not weighing for four months. Once you begin weighing, it is almost addictive! Each time I weigh, I'm fearful of there having been some sort of mistake with my weight the previous day. Anyway, gotta run!

No comments: