Friday, July 23, 2004

30 pounds GONE!

I'm just over 30 days into the program (thank goodness I'm losing count) and I'm now at 180 pounds! I've NEVER lost weight anywhere near this fast before (although, again, I've never been anywhere near this big before). I have really changed! I've moved on from my slip up (something I've NEVER been able to do in the past, especially under these circumstances). All I have to say is that faith and spirituality is a strong part of my program. My daily readings and meditations keep me focused and grounded. I know in my heart that this time I have no choice but to continue in the program---otherwise, accept a life as a fat girl---something I cannot do.  What does one do when he/she is completely and utterly ashamed of his/her own body? Prayer really does work... It seems as though I'm renewed. I'm not struggling like I was before. I think for a while near the end of the first month I had slipped out of ketosis even though I was doing everything right. I'm definately back in it though, if my dry mouth is any indication. Well, happy shaking!

No comments: