Thursday, June 24, 2004

Food Addiction

I am a food addict to the core.

Today is Day 4 and I feel great. I think that this plan will be really successful because on it, I don't have to make decisions regarding food. The answer is simply no. There is no room to push the envelope--either I'm drinking a shake or I'm cheating. On other plans I'd always try to see what I could get away with. As a result, I'd always end up feeling guilty, then eventually falling off the plan completely.

I am a food addict who cannot forgive herself for mistakes.

I'm proud of who I am, but I want to change. Put that behind me.

10 reasons why i need to lose weight:

1) my self esteem
2) my confidence in myself
3) my strong desire to look good
4) none of my clothes fit!
5) make me more comfortable in my personal relationships
6) make me less reluctant to go into social situations
7) health reasons
8) to inspire others
9) to change the way others perceive me
10) because I am beautiful underneath all this fat!!

No comments: