Thursday, June 17, 2004

The materials will arrive tomorrow

I wish I could have the confidence to say that I'm starting Saturday, no excuses. However, Father's Day is Sunday, and I cannot 100% say that it will be easy for me to brush off dinner at the Golden Corral or something. I'd better not take the risk. After Father's Day, there will be no more interruptions as I head towards my goal.

I've been doing a lot of thinking... and going back and forth a lot. Should I start exercising immediately? Should I exercise hard or soft? What time should I wake up? Etc etc. I'm just so worried about doing this perfectly. I've screwed up so much in the past but I feel in my heart that this time will be different. This program is the answer to a prayer I made one hopeless morning.

Anyway, I've decided to start the program on Monday, and to leave exercising out for now. I can't do 10 million things at the same time. That is what has screwed me up so much in the past. I try to be perfect, and when I can't maintain that perfection--I let go completely almost to the point of anti-perfection. Not this time. This time I'm taking things slowly.

No comments: