Monday, June 21, 2004

Day One!

Weighed in at a whopping 218 at 7am.
Then went down there fully dressed and weighed inat 210. I don't know if the scale works but everyone says it does. I was told to just accept the fact that I'm fat now and work to change it.

Hence, I'm almost done with my first day of full fasting.

I thought it would be a breeze, but I already miss food. I hung out with a friend today who reminds me of the "good old days" of eating nonstop. Then again... those days were not so good... Look where it got me!

I don't know how I will make it through the whole 5 months but like everyone is telling me--one day at a time. I'll try to focus on getting through each day individually. Also, in the beginning of the day it was easier for me to drink this water but now its nearly 9pm and I still have more water to drink. Hopefully I'll be done within the next 30 minutes. I was a little worried because I felt slightly nauseous after my second shake. The vanilla shake tastes good at first but then somewhere down the line it loses me.

No comments: