Sunday, May 30, 2004

Game Plan

I resisted several instances of temptation yesterday, and guess what? it feels GREAT!
It's time I restored pride and dignity back into my life. My only regret is that it is going to take an extremely long time for me to lose all this weight!
I'm 25 pounds bigger than I was at my highest weight so I'm in a whole new ballgame now. I'll keep telling myself during temptation that I can always eat the thing later, which I can, just like I've been doing for the past year. Checkers, etc. will not be leaving the planet anytime soon.

Right now my plan is to add walking in and hopefully be able to run in another week or so.

I'm so glad I made it through yesterday,the only mistake being my accidental omission of grapefruit from dinner.

about weighing in....
the diet recommends weighing in every day, but then again, I don't think Dr. Scarsdale ever met anyone in my situation. I'm an irrational food addict. I cannot run the risk of weighing in and finding that I did not lose anything. I'm just going to wait until June 12. Hopefully by then I can pick up where I left off in June 2001 :-)

10:27am
REMEMBER TO CHEW!!!
3 front plan:
*****Water - at least 69 oz per day
*****Exercise - 3 times a day

Morning - Mid-day, Evening

Exercising at work strategies??only if staying late perhaps

*****Diet - (14 weeks)
2 weeks scarsdale
2 weeks atkins-ish type plan
2 weeks meat only
2 weeks atkins
2 weeks scarsdale w/supplements
2 weeks atkins-ish w/supplements?
2 weeks meat only

Plan for drinking water
Need 4.5 to 5 bottles of water

one bottle during workout time/breakfast

one bottle an hour or so before and during lunch

No comments: