Sunday, January 30, 2005

change has strengthened my resolve

I have come to the realization that I am extremely blessed. I finally had the courage to quit my job. Also, I finally passed the Road Test. Didn't think I ever would. I am so thankful to God for that, and of course, the instructor who gave me the chance (my parking skills weren't so good). ON TOP OF THAT, I purchased the car model that I really wanted.

So why on earth would I not be content? There are so many people who would gladly trade places with me---I now have my own town house, a beautiful car, and my health. All I have to do is lose weight. That is simple compared to what other people face. There are soldiers dying, people starving, dying from diseases--and here I am acting like losing 50 lbs is impossible. It finally hit me, and my resolve is strong. I know this entry is somewhat jumbled. I just had to express what I was feeling.

No comments: